Monday, March 27, 2006

Free Drinks

Boudreaux and Thibadeaux wanted to go out drinking, but they only had
$2.00 between them.
Boudreaux said "Hang on, I have an idea." He went next door to the
butcher's shop and came out with one large sausage.

Thibadeaus said, "Are you crazy? Now we don't have any money left at all".
Boudreaux replied, "Don't worry - just follow me."

They went into the pub where Boudreaux immediately ordered two double shot
of Jack Daniels. Thibadeaux said, "Now you've lost it. Do you know how
much trouble we will be in? We haven't got any money to pay for this !!"
Boudreaux replied, with a smile "Don't worry, I have a plan. Cheers!"
They downed their drinks.

Boudreaux said "OK, I'll stick the sausage through my zipper and you go on
your knees and put it in your mouth."
Said and done, the barman noticed them, went berserk and threw them out.
They continued this, bar after bar, getting more and more drunk all for
free.

At the tenth pub Thibadeaus said, "Boudreaux - I don't think I can do this
anymore. My mouth is sore and my knees are killin' me!"
Boudreaux said, "How do you think I feel? I lost the sausage in the third
bar!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home